Sunday, March 12, 2017

Our Duet



           Music and lyrics by Vicky Chi Yin Hui


(Yesterday was dear Hayden and Barnabas's wedding.  
May you be happy all the way. From solo to duet, then trio and quartet.  
Congratulations!)

 
For such a long time I’ve been a soloist.
Being the center of my stage,
Living life in my own way.
Didn’t have to worry for the others,
Responsible only for myself.
It was good until the day I met you.

From the day we fell in love,
There’s a music in my heart
That can be only realized when you’re with me.

Such a beautiful duet,
Written by God for us to play,
To show the world how wonderful His love could be.

From now on we will work together until we meet our Lord.
We’ll learn to play in harmony and keep the balance of our roles.
We will support each with love according to His word,
And may the music that we make be able to please and honor Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment