Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Follow the Leader


Music and lyrics by Vicky Chi Yin Hui

Jesus died for me,
Gave a new life to me,
I’m so glad I belong to Him.
I want to be His salt,
I want to be His lamp,
And want to know what He wants me to do.

And He said “I love you,
I know you love me too,
I’m so glad you belong to me.
I want you be my salt,
I want you be my lamp,
I will show you what I want you to do.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you’ll be able to test and approve what
God’s good, pleasing and perfect will is.”

Oh, yes!  I’ll follow the leader,
Follow the leader.
Let Jesus show me what to do.
Follow the leader, follow the leader.
And never go astray again.

So let us follow the leader,
Follow the leader.
Let Jesus show us what to do.
Follow the leader, follow the leader.
And never go astray again.
(x2)

Download
Midi (Melody)

No comments:

Post a Comment