Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thank You

Music: Vicky Chi Yin Hui
Lyrics: Alan Tang

Thank you for filling my life
With joy and happiness,
Thank you for giving comfort
Amidst times of sadness.

Thank you for caring for me
In all my ups and downs,
Thank you for being my guide,
Lead'n me to solid ground.

I will not forget the love
From God you've passed to me,
I will not forget your toils
That have been done for me

I will not forget the days
That you've filled with sunshine,
May God be your blessing,
Just as you have been mine.

May God be your blessing,
Just as you have been mine. 

*This is a poem Alan wrote for his Mom on a Mother's Day.  Really so sweet to a mom. ^-^ 
*Should be able to sing to Dad too.

Download
PDF (Two Parts)
Midi (Melody Only)
Midi (Two Parts) (Melody Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment